Wednesday 8 April 2020

PROJECT AND USER INTERFACE FORMS REVIEW



THE PROJECT AND USER INTERFACE FORMS REVIEW 

Hello,This is how my fedha youth group system looks like

This is how I add a new member
I have tried to make my user interface forms appear smart and attractive to meet the end user comfort ability.
Now that I have been using some test data (dummy data),I must have an option to reset my files,which I coded in Microsoft Visual Basic (The package is associated with MS ACCESS DATABASE of any version)
To reset the files,I locate settings from the Switchboard,which is the main user interface form for  easy navigation.
DETAILED REPORT SHOWING THE SHARES CONTRIBUTION TREND PER MEMBER

MEMBERS SHARES CONTRIBUTION SUMMARY SORTED BY MEMBER ID
MEMBER'S REGISTRATION DETAILS


No comments:

Post a Comment